The Travelers of Halla
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Charrie List . . Yes, you are very jealous XD

3 posters

Go down

My Charrie List . . Yes, you are very jealous XD Empty My Charrie List . . Yes, you are very jealous XD

Post  Nul Thu Nov 05, 2009 9:16 pm

Name:Phanger
Years in territory:11 years?
Eyes:Red
Description:He is a lit more random then most people, but basically is normal. He is 5'9" and skinny, with lean muscles and very pale skin.
Pets:The darkness :O
Talents:Traveling through shadows
Weapons:Sick two-sided sword that is awesome
Powers:Shadow-travel. Forming darkness into stuff.
Flaws:Well, he is made by me. Very Happy
He doesn't like having a quig being a bee.
Birth date(if remembered,but this is your choice if you want to fill this part out):
Life before Traveler years:Well, he lived in that one place. He had that one type of life. He did normal stuff. He lived.This is now 5 sentences XD. Okay that was sorta just a joke ^_^. He grew up in a small family, and doesn't really remember them, because his time in Lifelight kind of messed with is brain. Luckily, someone ( he doesn't know who) forced him out of Lifelight, and somehow injected information into his brain, so that he knew who he was and where he could go for help.
RP Example:I walked around the Lifelight pyramid, shaking my head in distaste.

Last edited by The Starship Unicorn on Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:59 am; edited 3 times in total
Nul
Nul

Location : . . of my sword . . https://2img.net/h/i153.photobucket.com/albums/s216/phyreblade_blog/Weapons/Vampire%20Skull%20Sword/vampire-skull-feeding-sword.jpg

Back to top Go down

My Charrie List . . Yes, you are very jealous XD Empty Re: My Charrie List . . Yes, you are very jealous XD

Post  My_Little_Pwny Thu Nov 05, 2009 9:18 pm

*Shakes head.

Ah, Evimero. You better post better in the camp. Approved.
My_Little_Pwny
My_Little_Pwny
Admin

https://travelersofhalla.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

My Charrie List . . Yes, you are very jealous XD Empty Re: My Charrie List . . Yes, you are very jealous XD

Post  Lady Gaga Thu Nov 05, 2009 9:21 pm

Sounds good, but if you could expand on your descriptions, this will be accepted. Though, so far so good. Edit it a bit, and you will be fine.

Okay, so I see Soare accepted you, but he was right. We want to know more about your character, that way this is more interesting :]
Lady Gaga
Lady Gaga
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down