The Travelers of Halla
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Soare's Charries

Go down

Soare's Charries Empty Soare's Charries

Post  My_Little_Pwny Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:37 pm

Name:Rick
Years in territory: 15
Eyes: Deep Golden
Description:(what they look like and some of their personality): He's strong, from all the fighting he's done. He's nice for the most part, just don't get him mad.
Pets: N/A
Talents: Fighting
Weapons: Electrical Staff
Powers: Can summon sandstorms
Flaws: He gets over-confident, and often hurt because of it.
Birth date(if remembered,but this is your choice if you want to fill this part out): N/A
Life before Traveler years: he lived, growing up as a Batu warrior. He trained, and trained, until he faced his test. He went into the desert, and had to kill a Rokador. He went, and eventually saw one. They had an epic battle, but in the end, he won, and claimed the Rokador's staff as a reward.
RP Example: He walked in, and smile widely. Seeing the desert-like theme in his cabin made him deeply satisfied. He walked out, and went to train.

Name:Percy
Years in territory: 10
Eyes: Sky Blue
Description:(what they look like and some of their personality): He is extremely strong. He can fight, but not as well as a Zadaaien. He is very tall, at 6' 7".
Pets: N/A
Talents: Fighting
Weapons: Steel Spear
Powers: Extreme Strength
Flaws: He sometimes can't control the strength, and hurts people when he doesn't want to.
Birth date(if remembered,but this is your choice if you want to fill this part out): N/A
Life before Traveler years: He lived his life as a Bedoowan. He was trained like a true warrior, not bothered by many things. He lost his parents at a very young age, to the glaze testings. From there on in, he learned to trade, and fend for himself. The Bedoowans offered him a room at the castle, but he preferres to stay on his own.
RP Example: I walked in, and smile widely. Seeing the ancient theme in his cabin made me deeply satisfied. I walked out, and went to train. I entered an arena, and practiced with my staff. I was an expert. I smiled and left.
My_Little_Pwny
My_Little_Pwny
Admin

https://travelersofhalla.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum