The Travelers of Halla
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ryan's Boat

4 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Ryan's Boat Empty Ryan's Boat

Post  Nul Fri Nov 06, 2009 2:16 pm

OOC: Making the boat so we don't crowd up the river . . .
Nul
Nul

Location : . . of my sword . . https://2img.net/h/i153.photobucket.com/albums/s216/phyreblade_blog/Weapons/Vampire%20Skull%20Sword/vampire-skull-feeding-sword.jpg

Back to top Go down

Ryan's Boat Empty Re: Ryan's Boat

Post  Lady Gaga Fri Nov 06, 2009 6:01 pm

I woke up early in the morning. The sun was just rising from the horizon, and created a beautiful show. The others were sleeping, which surprised me. I usually didnt wake up this early in the morning, but the boat shook, throwing me off my bed. As I ran onto the deck, now forgetting the sceneary, I noticed we were moving. The boat was going downstream. I cursed, under my breath, and looked for the rope which held the weight. I found it, and it had been broken in half. "Who would have done this," I said, whispering, but I was cut off as I heard the sound of falling water. I looked infront of me, and not to far I could see the water ending, and rushing down rocks. We were heading into a waterfall.
Lady Gaga
Lady Gaga
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  riddick333 Fri Nov 06, 2009 7:30 pm

i walked around the river, spinning one of my daggers in my hand, watching a boat flat on by," i guess i will hitch a ride," i said jumping in the water and swimming towards it as it broke through the waterfall, it opening like a curtin. i took my hook daggers out of my drenched pockets and climbed onto the boat
riddick333
riddick333

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Gaga Fri Nov 06, 2009 7:40 pm

OOC: Actually, it wasnt that type of waterfall. We are actually about to fall down XD

Out of the corner of my eye I saw a figure climb into the boat, but that was the least of my problems. I tried sailing away, but it was no use. We were about to go down. I held onto Riley as we reached the end of the river, and the boat began to fall down. I slid, slowly, as the boat fell, down the deck. I was about to fall off, but then rememberd my powers. How dumb of me for forgetting! I swirled my hand, and suddenly, the water fall stoppped running, and instead, turned into a hand made of the water. It caught my boat, and slowly, we dropped to the bottom of the waterfall. I sighed in relief, and ahead of me, I saw we were heading into a cave. For now, we were safe. Suddenly, I remebered my passagers, and ran to the stairs that led to the rooms.
Lady Gaga
Lady Gaga
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  riddick333 Fri Nov 06, 2009 7:52 pm

i felt the boat lurch as it slowed to a stop," wha tthe heck," i said watching the other sailer waved his hands around, " what a strange world
riddick333
riddick333

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Gaga Fri Nov 06, 2009 8:20 pm

I was walking down the stairs when I rememberd the strange new passenger of my ship. I ran back up the stairs, and noticed he was watching me and the water. I walked to him, and with a flick of m y wrist, the hand that held my boat finally spread into the water untill it was gone. The waterfall started again. I shouted to him. "Who are you, and how did you get on my boat?"
Lady Gaga
Lady Gaga
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  riddick333 Fri Nov 06, 2009 8:33 pm

well, blake is the name, and have you heard of climibng, its very new," i said spinning my hook dagger in my hand. the water fall started to move agian." nice talent you have,"
riddick333
riddick333

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Gaga Fri Nov 06, 2009 8:43 pm

"Well...hello. My name is Ryan. Thank you. I am sorry, but right now, I have some friends below, and I need to see if they are okay...why dont you come with me." I said, running once again to the stairs, as the boat was nearing the entrance to the dark cave.
Lady Gaga
Lady Gaga
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  riddick333 Fri Nov 06, 2009 8:50 pm

thanks for volenteering me, " said running after him
riddick333
riddick333

Back to top Go down

Post  Nul Fri Nov 06, 2009 9:31 pm

I woke up when i felt the change between dark and light as the sun rose to cast off the presence of night. I stayed in my bed, not wanting to get up yet, but the boat soon started lurching about in weird ways, and I stood up, getting ready to go ask some questions.
Nul
Nul

Location : . . of my sword . . https://2img.net/h/i153.photobucket.com/albums/s216/phyreblade_blog/Weapons/Vampire%20Skull%20Sword/vampire-skull-feeding-sword.jpg

Back to top Go down

Post  riddick333 Fri Nov 06, 2009 9:36 pm

i walk around the inside of the boat " nice place you have here,"
riddick333
riddick333

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Gaga Fri Nov 06, 2009 9:41 pm

"Thanks...I think I hear someone. So I guess the waterfall woke up somebody..."
Lady Gaga
Lady Gaga
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nul Fri Nov 06, 2009 9:43 pm

I hear Ryan talking, and another voice I didn't know yet. I unsheath my sword, and walk toward the voices, keeping invisible.
Nul
Nul

Back to top Go down

Post  riddick333 Fri Nov 06, 2009 9:47 pm

o looked around and saw a very small shadow and the sound of foot steps, and i drew my two hook daggers ," show your self,"
riddick333
riddick333

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Gaga Fri Nov 06, 2009 9:49 pm

"Blake, is that you?" I said, as I looked around the boat, frantically. Nobody was there. I ran back up the staris, to see if anybody was up there, and was startled when I couldnt see anything. Then I realised we were in the cave. It was pitch dark for a few seconds, but then off in the distance I saw a red glow. It grew bigger and bigger, until I saw what it was. Serverl torches had been situated on the walls, showing the path. The cave was a small one, the boat barely fitting. The walls had a red tint to them, and the water was murky. I tried manipulating it, and I could, although it was unsually hard for me to do. Nobody was on the deck,, except for Riley, whom had slept through the whole thing. I looked around, looking for my new passenger, but he had deserted me. I ran back down the stairs in annoyance.
Lady Gaga
Lady Gaga
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nul Fri Nov 06, 2009 11:01 pm

I realize I've been discovered, and quickly shadow trvel somewhere else, and end up right in front of Ryan.
Nul
Nul

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Gaga Fri Nov 06, 2009 11:23 pm

OOC: You can show off your weapons in the Weapon's Shed. Not here.

"Wah! Stop doing that, god damn it! Anywho, are you alright? Where is your friend,, the one with the golden eyes?"
Lady Gaga
Lady Gaga
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nul Sat Nov 07, 2009 1:25 am

"It's fun. And I'm fine. Just curious why the boat is, as i can sense, in a dark place, and why there was so much rocking and stuff. And he is still in his bed, i think. Man, you ask a lot of questions."
Nul
Nul

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Gaga Sat Nov 07, 2009 9:16 am

I laughed to myself, and smiled to the shady figure, "Those who ask alot of questions are those who are the mmost intelligent....the boat. Well, well strangely enough, we went down a waterfall, though I used my powers to save us. No thank yous required." I said winking at him.
Lady Gaga
Lady Gaga
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  My_Little_Pwny Sat Nov 07, 2009 2:03 pm

I climbed up the cave walls, and grunted. "Yea, thanks guys," I said. "One minute I"m sleeping, the next I'm flying into the water."
My_Little_Pwny
My_Little_Pwny
Admin

https://travelersofhalla.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Nul Sat Nov 07, 2009 2:20 pm

"You are totally welcome."
Nul
Nul

Back to top Go down

Post  My_Little_Pwny Sat Nov 07, 2009 3:11 pm

"What exactly happened?" I asked.
My_Little_Pwny
My_Little_Pwny
Admin

https://travelersofhalla.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Nul Sat Nov 07, 2009 3:21 pm

"I have almost no clue. Apparently the boat started going off on its own last night, and when Ryan woke up we were going off a water fall. He saved us with his powers. and we were set down in this cave."
Nul
Nul

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Gaga Sat Nov 07, 2009 3:34 pm

"You have pinpointed it exactly Blake. Anyways...there really isnt much to do, lets see where my boat takes us. Oh, and meet my new passenger," I said, pointing at Riddick.
Lady Gaga
Lady Gaga
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  riddick333 Sat Nov 07, 2009 3:40 pm

" well hello gentlemen, what a warm welcome, but you have no need for all the cloak and dagger, i am not here to kill, only answers,"i said leaning on a small wall.
riddick333
riddick333

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next